CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Living life day by day

Life has been quite hard on me these days. Nothing so serious, but things still get me worked up on this and that. Little things become big, while bigger things become bigger. Do they ever get smaller?? :p
I am a woman with many desires. Hahah... sounds a little strange, huh? Well, it's true. Maybe nothing much out of the ordinary things that a woman/girl wants, I think. I not only want material things, but I definitely long for emotional fulfillment - LOVE. Minus family and friends, I've been alone for too long, I guess. Turning another chapter in life (turning another year older, soon), a lot of things have gotten me thinking. How long am I going to be like this? I have so many wants, where do I find the means and ways? Am I taking the right paths? Well, whatever it is, I'm sure there's a reason for everything. The more I think about things, the more "scattered" my thoughts become...so, let's move with the flow of things. From childhood I have always realized that things never go the way you want them too. There are always "pit stops" in life, so take a breather, and freshen up for what lies ahead. :)

On that account, I'm a bit saddened because one of my friends just had a miscarriaged the other day...her 1st baby. :(

No comments: