CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long Way to Go...

Again, I've been inactive for such a long period of time. Huhuhu... work, life in general has been pretty full, & I have yet to "brog" (brag+blog!) about the many interests I mentioned in my long ago previous post. :p

Wondering where I should start... Somewhere, but where?? :p Life's been so-&-so for me, the many ups & downs. The usual, & some unexpected, turn of events. Argh! I can't seem to find the right words to yap about. Huhu...

All I can say is, right now, I enjoy making my own handmade jewellery, whenever I can squeeze in some quality time of my own. Hehe... It eases me, making little creations of my own. The latest one... ta da! ;)


The "ingredients" were pretty simple. A pair of: silver-plated earring findings, light blue doughnut China crystals, purple teardrop-shaped plastic beads, silver-colored metal charms; & some craft wires to link them all together nicely and dangling. ;)

Gosh, it's getting close to midnite. I'd better be off to bed. Need to sleep early & wake up early to "bersahur". Can't believe the blessed month of Ramadhan is coming to an end. A sort of sorrow fills me up. Will I be able to meet the next Ramadhan? Only God has the answer.

No comments: