CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun times

L to R: Laila, Me, Nuruz, Roza, Mas... girls trip :D

My friend, Laila, posted these photos on her Facebook... I just had to take 'em, since they have me in it! Haha! Anyways, the photos were taken in early 2009, when the 5 of us girls from the office went to a couple of our friends' weddings in Kelantan. The above photo was actually taken opposite of Pasar Payang, Terengganu. We had a wonderful time then. I miss those days. Hehehe...

At Kuala Terengganu...still in our baju kurungs from the weddings. Too excited to go to the beach, we just couldn't be bothered to change first! Haha!

Shopping! At Rantau Panjang, Kelantan... We practically conquered this particular little shop. If I remember it right, each of us bought 2 pieces each, minimum! Hehe. :D

Girls, when are we gonna have another of this "JJCP" trip?? ;)

No comments: