CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

In the hood??

I've finally watched the movie "Robin Hood" the other day. Russell Crowe as Robin Hood...nice. :D Hehehe... Thought I would miss out on the movie, since it's been out for some time in the theaters. But, luckily enough, managed to get tickets to the evening show. :)

*Googled for the poster... hehe...

Anyways, had a wonderful weekend, last week, that is. Hehe... After 5 months, I finally went back home to Kedah. Yay! My parents have been coming over here for the past few months, that I didn't realize that it's been close to half a year since I've been back home. Huhuhu... Time really does fly... Whatever it is, quality time with my parents, with my family, is always precious.

No comments: