CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Writer's block!

I'm currently having a so-called "writer's block". Boo hoo hoo... :p

The setting is right, the ambiance is also good... son asleep, hubby with his own work... yet, I can't seem to type up anything for my research proposal! Huhu... I've been in front of my laptop for the past 45 mins, but I've only typed an itsy bitsy eensy short sentence in my proposal paper. So, I consider myself of having a writer's block. Haha!


I am supposed to meet my academic supervisor tomorrow noon, with a nice little draft of my research proposal which is part of my preparation for my upcoming proposal defense session. However, I am stuck at what to write/summarize/etc. I have the required literature reviews and others, but I can't seem to put them nicely into proper academic summaries. Am I making much sense here? ;)


Anyways, I'm going to work on it for an hour or two more. If the "block" is still on, I guess I should just go to bed and prepare myself to be prepped by my supervisor tomorrow. Hahaha... :p



No comments: