CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Twenty-six...

I am officially 26 yrs old! :D

Had a pretty moderate birthday celebration this year, but it's OK. I was still happy on that day (29th April). Usually celebrate my birthday with the rest of my family members, but due to certain constraints, we'll only be gathering up in a couple of weeks. A little saddened, but like I said, it's still OK. I managed to have dinner with a few dear friends, so that made the emptiness fade away a little. :)

I even got an unexpected pressie from someone - a beautiful embroidered "telekung" (prayer clothes), along with my 1st pay from the home tuition I just started on last month. :D To some people, it may not be much what I make from the home tuition thingy, but hey, no one's gonna give me extra cash for doing something I actually quite like, right?? ;)

Oh, here's a pic of what I got from my parents (got the pics from letsgodigital.org). :)




No comments: