CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Step Photo Vinyl Wall Art...

Gosh, I've pretty much stumbled on another of my fave things over at Grosgrain's... This time, wall art! Hehehe... I live in a rented place, so I basically can't really do much with the walls. So, wall art (stickers, as some may simply call them) are pretty much a good option for decorating my lonely walls. ;)
Anyways, First Step Photo is having a great giveaway, and I sincerely hope I'm valid to join it (and perhaps win!). :) Aren't these nice?

More are on their Etsy shop... Me likee very much - "Lady Bugs Sticker Decals", "Swirl Whimsical Tree With Birds", "Birds on a Line Wire", "Bubble and Ring Funky Whimsical Tree", "Large Field of Cut Flowers", "Butterfly Pack"... :D

No comments: