CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Composites

Yay! My colleague and I have completed our knowledge sharing session with the office (basically conducted an interactive presentation session). :) Feels good to finally get it over with. Pretty good response from the session participants, I must say. Hehehe...

Oh, my colleague and I attended a 2-days "Composite Materials & Structures" training at a local university last week (been so busy this past week, I've not updated this little blog of mine. :p). It was definitely interesting, in a for-research-purposes kind of way i.e not too much punch on industrial applications. ;) However, any training session is resourceful and eye-opening.

Ooops, gotta stop here. It's actually office hours and I just wanted to take a short break after the sharing session. ;)

No comments: