CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

August already??

That's what I thought a couple of days ago... Hehehe... Time really seems to fly bythis year. So quickly has January come and gone, and the rest of the months seem to just flew by, and it's now August. ;) (The wonderful month of Ramadhan is coming soon... Yay!!)

So many, many things have happened up-to-date. Getting worked up with (and enjoying...yes...enjoying...hehe) work, falling in love, getting engaged, and soon, getting married! Hehe... Maybe the best thing so far is the falling in love part. Haha!

After so long, I've finally found me a someone special, my other half. :) He makes me happy, lovey dovey, compassionate, grateful, emotional, sometimes touchy, angry, and just about everything (the whole package)! ;) We're simply two different, imperfect people, but we complement each other. That's what I think, anyways. :)

Anyways, this weekend was all about celebrating my sisters' birthdays. Yay! My parents came all the way from Kedah to my brother's house in Seri Kembangan (about 4-5 hours drive away) on Friday for Saturday's celebration. :) My sis-in-law's birthday was actually on Friday (30 July), while my sis' 1 August, which is today, or should I say yesterday (hehe). So, to make it simple, we celebrated it in between the dates, on 31 July. :) It was a wonderful family gathering. My family is small in number. There's only us 3 siblings (my brother, my sister and myself)...plus the kids, which makes the current total of 7 adults and 5 kids. It was a really cozy feeling. Just us... I wished my fiance could join us, but he himself had his own family gathering. I couldn't be with him, and he couldn't be with me. Still, it felt OK, as our families were kept happy...so we're happy too. :)

Other than that, I did manage to go to a warehouse sale on Saturday morning... It was Alliance Cosmetics Warehouse Sale, where I got some nice make-up by Silky Girl and Revlon. A few lipsticks, lip balm, lip gloss, eyeshadow, etc...all under RM100 and at least a couple of years before expiring (checked the product's manufacturing/expiry dates before purchasing). Yay! :) Oh, I've managed to get some more of my handmade stuff going too. More lovely little brooches. Can't upload any photos at the moment, since my camera's totally out of battery and I need to charge it first (the battery's completely exhausted, the camera won't even turn on even when I connect the USB to my laptop here...hehe).

It's almost 12.30am now. I've been typing out this post whilst checking my mail and Facebook...hehehe... Working in the morning, so I'd better get some shut eye now. :)

No comments: