CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Marc...

I was lucky enough last week, when I got the chance to visit Ismene's (a consultant from Spain) apartment near KLCC (very, very near to KLCC...walking distance!). The building is called 'Marc". :)

It's absolutely cozy. The single room apartment is located on the top floor, 35th floor, with a stunning view of Kuala Lumpur. It had all the basic amenities. The living room was just comfy in size, with a soft sofa, glass table, cute bookshelves, and hi-tech entertainment system. There's also a little kitchen attached to it, with a small dining table for 4. There's also laundry room, equipped with a washing machine and dryer. I love the bathroom. ;) It's practically spacious...hehehe...with a nice little tub and shower and all.

Yet, best of all, I simply love the view. Being on the top floor, the main advantage is having a really, really nice balcony. Hehehe... Here are some photos I took from the balcony (erm, took the pics shakily with my mobile phone camera, since I'm actually afraid of heights. Hehe)...


Isn't the view lovely?? :)

No comments: