CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our little princess :-)

Yes, I've safely given birth to a healthy, beautiful baby girl... almost 4 months ago! Haha! I've been meaning to post about her but never did find the right time for it. :-)

Well, here's a few pics of our little princess, Athirah Dzakiyyah.


Athirah Dzakiyyah
Born on 2nd July 2013, 4.17pm 
(Induced natural birth @ 37 weeks)
Weighed 3.2kg, 55cm in length
 

Lil girl at 3 months
Weight: 5.1 kg
 

 
My sweethearts... lil son, lil daughter & Ayah :-)
 
 
Still adjusting to the hectic daily routine, but loving every second with them. And oh, I'm back to being a pump-at-work-mummy. Haha! Loving my new Pigeon Silent Electric Breastpump. It is definitely more silent than my Medela Mini Electric, which I still use & love to bits. ;-)

 
Pigeon Silent Electric Breastpump
(Pic from Google Images...Hehe)
 
Anyways, that's about it for this post. Baby's stirring now. Better get to her before her "siren" blares. Haha!
 
 
 

No comments: