CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

September Boys

Adam Asyraf celebrated his 2nd birthday last month... & as per my family's usual practice, mass celebration in September! Hehehe... The triplets (4th Sept), my bro-in-law (13th Sept) & Adam Asyraf (9th Sept). My brother's birthday is also in September (29th Sept) but since his day is at the end of the month, separate celebration for him. :-)

 
The birthday cake...in conjuction with the boys craze over the animation.
Oh bola, oh oh bola kampung!
 
 
 
The birthday boys (Erm, let's just consider my bro-in-law as a boy too... well, father of the triplet boys. Haha!)
Triplets turned 5, Adam Asyraf turned 2, bro-in-law turned another digit higher in his 3-series age! Haha...
Note: My darling hubby has to "enter-frame" for Adam Asyraf's sake. Hehehe :-D
 
Where is lil Athirah Dzakiyyah in all the havoc? Well, here's a pic of her in her I-Don't-Really-Understand-What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On look. Hehehe...
 
 
Lovingly held by my dad @ Tok Wan. :-)

So, my baby boy is now officially 2 years of age. I pray for him, as always, to grow up healthily, happily, to be a pious son & most importantly, a pious Muslimin. Amiin. :)

No comments: