CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slow...

The internet connection is mighty slow at home! Ugh! Well, whatever. :p I'm happily enjoying my time with my parents here in my sweet home. I must have been really excited to have my 5-days break (wow!) at home that it took me less than 4 hours to drive home (usually, about 4.5 - 5 hours, with stops). Hahaha... I didn't stop anywhere at all and just drove straight home. :)

How come 5 days?? Well, it is the New Year's 3-days weekend. I just took annual leave from work 1 day each from 2009 and 2o10. Hahah... I took leave 31 Dec. 2009 and extended to 4 Jan. 2010. :) Well, I did have about 13 days annual leave left from 2009. So, why not take a break? ;) It seems like a long time, since I added the 2 days to the long weekend. ;)

No comments: