CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Never ending

At the office. Such a bore, having to work on a weekend, especially when I was actually on medical leave the day before. Still not feeling 100% well, but what to do. Work is work. It’s never-ending, but it pays the bills and all. :p

It’s somehow more about sense of responsibility, I guess. I feel bad enough that my colleagues had to cover my work / task yesterday, so it’s my responsibility to make it today. Plus, the task is mine. Cancelled my plans with my sis (sorry, Kakak). Will probably head over to her house tomorrow. I’m just not up to it today. Still feel a little weak, but it’s OK. I’ll sleep it off when I get home. Just wanted to check my personal e-mails, but ended up posting this. ;)


Note: Loving the song "Dancing" by Elisa. It's not a new song, but I just love it. :)

No comments: