CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quiet Morning??

Today at the office...a day for contemplating things. Haha! Well, actually, more like "I'm-writing-reports-and-sorts-but-I'm-totally-stuck-at-what's-next" kinda situation. :p I have at least half a dozen test reports to complete, not to mention other things that needs completion soon too!Aiyayayayai! :p

The office is pretty quiet today. Many aren't in. For example, my group of 5 engineers, only I am quietly sitting in the office. The others are practically away - my group leader is attending a training (from today till Thursday), the other two have gone to an innovation and research exhibition (which I will be going too, tomorrow), while the other one is stationed in the lab. So, I'm left all alone in my spot. :p Still, I am managing to get a few test reports done, among others. A pretty slow day (up till now, that is), compared to some other days when I can't even sit still. ;)

OK, I'd better be getting back to work. Started this post during the morning break. Did a few things in between then and now. Need to get back to my reports. ;)

No comments: