CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dub dab dub dab

This time next week, I'll be at the mosque, waiting to be married, waiting for my fiance to say the right words to make us husband & wife. Yikes! Hehehe...

Am I prepared to be a married woman?? I don't really cook well, do housekeeping that well...well, not yet. Hehehe... Erm, not too sure about being fully prepared for it, but I'm definitely gonna give it my best. Hehehe...

I've been living on my own for so long, being single all this time. To share my life with someone (package includes families & friends too! Haha!) is indeed a huge step in life, right? Well, I'm willing to give it a go, and so is he. I'm sure it won't always be sugary sweet, the eternal sunshine with happy smiles all the time, but well, that's part of marriage. :)

No comments: