CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October

...already??? This is my wedding month... Yikes! :p Hehehe...

I've still to hand-out / distribute (post) my wedding invitation cards. Need to post to my FB as well, since I'm running out of cards (erm, over-distributed at my workplace...haha!). Although I know most of my colleagues or work acquantaintences will not be able to attend my wedding (a bit far from here...my hometown is 4hrs drive away), I just felt it better to hand them my cards, to still invite them as we've worked together for some time now. Same goes to a number of my friends. :)
My theme... off-white & green... Not exactly like in the pic, but just wanted to put it up. Hehe... ;)

Oh, the card... ;)
The envelope is white, with olive green lettering and design. While, the card itself is olive green in color with silver lettering and design (embossed). It's actually quite glossy, but not well captured in the pic. Simple, but still nice, right? :) (Do excuse the bad photography, ya...)

Erm...just realized the post office's closed today, as it's the 1st Saturday of the month. Huhu... So, guess I'll have to wait till Monday to post the cards (since I haven't got the stamps yet. :p)

No comments: