CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010... Memoirs...

La la la la la... :)
The year 2010 is quickly coming to an end. I have to admit, this year has truly "flown by". ;) My biggest achievement this year was settling down, getting married to a man I love and loves me back, truly. Hehehe...

My life revolves a lot around my work, even after becoming a wife. So, when I think back of the things I've gone through in 2010, a lot of it involves my work (projects, issues, etc, etc, etc), including my overseas trip to India and Singapore. ;)

A short look back through the months (important note: work, work, work in all of 'em. Hehehe)...

January
Beginning of the year. Work, work, work
February
Love blossomed between my husband and I (we finally admitted each others feelings...hehehe)
March
He met my family. :)
He proposed before I went to India. :)
Began my work trip in India
April
End of my work trip in India
My dad's 62nd birthday! (missed it as I was India, but we celebrated after I returned the week after).
My 27th birthday!
May
Met with his family. Dup dap dup dap! Hehehe
Met with his friends. :)
My niece, Hanisah's birthday!
His sister met with my parents, to "officiate" his intent to marry me
June
My mama's 58th birthday!
I got engaged! :)
July
Wedding preparations
My sis-in-law's birthday!
August
My sis' birthday!
Fasting month, Ramadhan 1431H
September
Eidul Fitri, Syawal 1431H
Wedding dress fitting... :D
My triplet nephews', bro-in-law, and my bro's birthdays! Whoa... 5 family birthdays in a month. ;)
October
I got married! Yay! Hahahaha...
November
My best friend's wedding! :)
Very short time-out with my husband to Tree Top Walk, Sedim, Kedah. :) (Will find time to blog about that soon, after my mini honeymoon story completes...hehehe)
My husband's 28th birthday! Love u so much, Abg... Mmmmmuuuah! :D

December
Short business trip + mini honeymoon to Singapore. (part 2 of Mini Honeymoon story is currently work in progress...haha!).
My niece, Sakinah's 4th birthday!
Weddings!!! Hehehe... Quite a few weddings during the school holidays. :D

Along the way, I've gone through a multitude of emotions, the good, the bad, the ugly, the beauty, as well as the many ups and downs in life. Whatever they were, the most important, I felt love and loved in return. Syukur alhamdulillah and praise to the Almighty for everything. :)

For the soon approaching year 2011, I pray for health, happiness, prosperity and strength for all. Also, I pray for a child of my own (or can we have twins, Abg? Hehehe). :)

An advance Happy New Year 2011, everyone! :D

No comments: