CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mini-honeymoon... Day2 (part of it...hehe)

As I was on business trip, we didn't actually get to do much or go around as much as we wanted on Friday. After breakfast, I left for work and came back around 2pm to the hotel, where my husband waited patiently for me (and partially planned on our destinations during the short trip). Hehehe...
Just to note: My husband and I were too absorbed with going here & there together, that we didn't really take as many photos as one would on a holiday / honeymoon. Also, very, very few photos of the two of us together. :p Readers be informed, ya! Hehehe...

Since we weren't sure what to have for lunch and not wanting to have fast food, we had our lunch at Ayam Penyet Ria restaurant in Lucky Plaza, a few minutes walk away from the hotel.
Our scrumptious lunch for the day... Ayam penyet set for my husband, cumi-cumi penyet (baby squid) set for me (photo not available), pempek palembang (fish cakes), keropok udang & emping (prawn crackers), es kacang & es cendol. Yum! Yum! :D
*All photos taken from Ayam Penyet Ria's official website :D


After filling our tummies to the brim (haha!), my husband & I strolled along Orchard Road. The time was already 4pm, so we just walked and walked along the road. We passed by numerous shopping malls - Wisma Atria, Ngee Ann City, Paragon, The Heeren, etc. All were cheerfully decorated with the coming Christmas celebrations. :)

1 comment:

Lady NK said...

hehe..sweet sweett..aku sukee