CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bus ride...huhuhu

Work was OK today, but I was quite tired. The bus ride yesterday took about 7 1/2 hours! Usually, the bus from Kedah (Kulim, specifically) to KL took about 5 hrs, 6 hrs max. Yesterday, hoping to make life easier (and for my friend picking me up at the bus station), I tried taking the bus direct from Kulim to Shah Alam, since I leave nearby Shah Alam.

When I bought the ticket, the lady said the bus will go direct to Shah Alam. How wrong I was to think so... The bus stopped at several stops, for between 10 to 30 mins each stop, and it did not go direct to Shah Alam!!! Huhuhu... It dropped off passengers at Puduraya, KL first, then at Klang, before finally going to Shah Alam. Yikes! My body was aching by the time we finally reached Shah Alam's bus station. Huhuhu... Whatever it is, I'm glad the journey was a safe one. :)

I've actually spent the last few days at home, with my parents. It's been a very good weekend (Friday, 08/08/08 till today, 11/08/08). I definitely am a happy bunny! Hehehe... My parents came to Shah Alam last Thursday, to attend an event on Friday morning. The event was known as "Bumi Hijau something-something". ;) Can't remember the full event name. What I do know is that it was an NGO event, where representatives from all over Malaysia (and some from the US, Korea, Europe...) came and planted trees. Bumi Hijau = Green Earth. :)

Anyways, I got off work early on Friday and went back home with my parents. I used to live in Penang, but my parents moved to Kedah a few years back just before their retirement.

Ooops! Gotta end this entry soon. It's way past midnite... Hehehe... Ciao! :)

No comments: