CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tummy ache (again)...

Hmm, it's almost 3 am now, as I start to write this entry. Got home from work at 7pm today (or should I say, Friday 15th, since it's already practically Saturday 16th morning??? Hahaha). I've been suffering from tummy ache since last night, so I was totally worn out from work. Just woke up about half hour ago (slept at 8pm just now).
Erm, don't think I'll be going to Uni tomorrow. I'm just gonna do my research work at home. Maybe I'll go next week and meet up with my supervisor.
However, will go to Clarks' Warehouse Sale later this morning. Need to get me a new pair of shoes for work (and play)! Hope I'll be able to get something, coz I have large feet. I think if in the UK, my shoe size is either 7 or 7 1/2 (here in Malaysia, I'm a size 9 or 10...depending on the shoe design).
Yikes...nature calling... :p

No comments: