CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yikes!

It's been almost 2 months since my last entry... huhuhu...

So many things have happened during that period of time... Beginning of my Master's program (finally deciding, or should I say finalizing, on my research/thesis topic), my office's Family Day (which was more like, my family day...hehe), company's Technology Week, etc, etc, etc... Not to mention the movies I've watched throughout the past months. So many good movies came out (so-called "summer movies", which have more to come! Haha!), that I went to watch either with friends...or just by myself when I can't be bothered to wait for others. Hehe...

Anyways, I have something going on at the moment. Will be back with more soon (I hope! Hahaha!)... :)

No comments: