CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Master's???

My Master's program officially began on 28th June 2008, the day I registered at the University. It was a memorable day for me. When I started my degree program a few years back, my parents were there to see me off. But this time, I had to stand on my own, from application process up till registration. I was practically independent, although my supervisor helped me a lot during application process...hehe... Now, I definitely have to stand on my own doing research work and sorts. Of course my supervisor will help me out here and there, but I need to do things on my own too. Need to be independent. :)

I have to admit, with all the things that have been going on since registration day, I haven't done as much as I hoped for the Master's program. I've not gotten much done. Need to get a move on things a.s.a.p.! The semester's almost halfway through, but I've done very, very little - learnt very little about sea shells (structural properties, composition, availability in nearby places) and fabrication methods. Even worse, all the data/info that I've obtained have yet to be fully organized. Yikes! A lot needs to be done. Let's hope I'll get a better move on on things starting this week. ;)

No comments: