CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time Traveller

It's been one heck of a hectic week! :p But, I've managed to get through it. Hehehe... And the icing on the cake was my dad giving me a call yesterday, which made everything great. :D
I miss my Abah and Mama a lot. I really, really do. I've always been their big baby, so I miss them a lot. I try my best to control my feelings when they call, coz I don't wanna let them worry about me or become disturbed during their pilgrimage. I love them. :)
It's Saturday, but after thinking things through, I decided to stay in for the day. Cuddled up on my bed with a really nice novel...so good to have alone, quality time... To some it may seem a boring way to spend the weekend, but for me, after everything that's been going on this week, it's my personal haven. :) Maybe I'll go somewhere for a bit tomorrow... ;)

ps: The novel abovementioned is called "The Time-Traveller's Wife" by Audrey Niffeneger. It's a beautiful novel... :)

No comments: