CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Counting the days...

...till my wedding! Hehehe... I'm getting married on October 24th, 2010. :)

Today's the 17th of September... So, including today, just another 38 days left till the big day. Yikes! Hehehe... I'm in a jumble of emotions and thoughts. Of course I'm ecstatic, grateful, etc, etc, etc, but at the same time, nervous, scared...just a mix of this and that. Haha!

Marriage is a HUGE step in life...but I'm open to all it has to offer. May God bless my marriage and the family I'll build with my love. May the relationship between both families, mine and my fiance-who-is-soon-to-be-my-hubby (hehehe), be blessed as well.

I'm going for my wedding dress fitting tomorrow. That's why I'm suddenly thinking of the number of days till the wedding. Hehehe... The theme will be off-white with green. (Green is my fave color, ya.. Hehe). I've seen the dress, and I just adore it. Let's hope I've not gained too much weight from eating so much festive food, to fit into my wedding dress tomorrow. Hehe! ;)

No comments: