CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Eid Mubarak 1431 Hijrah

It's already the 8th day in the month of Syawal... How time flies! :) A wonderful eid mubarak wishes to all Muslims, around the world. Last Friday marked the end of Ramadhan and the beginning of Syawal. Aidilfitri this year has been wonderful...havoc with my nieces and nephews but extremely wonderful. :D

My lovely parents with my beautiful nieces, 5 yr old Hanisah & soon-to-be 4 yr old Sakinah, on the 1st day of Raya... :)
The girls and their Mak Usu (me! Hehehe...) :)

My sister and her heroes (her hubby & triplet boys...hehehe) only came back on the 2nd day of Aidilfitri...
The empty carbonated drink bottles seem to be such great sources of fun for the boys. U can shake it, hit it, use it for "sword play", and so much more! Hehehehe... Well, anything as the cheeky little boys are happy. ;)

No comments: