CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

evil??

Well, "evil" is definitely the word to summarize the movies I've recently watched - "Resident Evil - Afterlife" and "Devil". Haha! ;)

Though I don't play the game, I've been following the series of Resident Evil movies for years now. The movie can be rather gory (all Resident Evil movies are. Haha!), but I still love it. Milla Jovovich rocks as Alice. Yeah! Hehehe... Didn't watch "Afterlife" in 3D, though. As I wear glasses, it's not too comfy to put on the 3D glasses over my glasses. The whole 3D experience would be ruined anyways. :p

Another of M. Night Shyamalan's movies, "Devil", the first in his "The Night Chronicles".

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. There were definitely moments of shock and surprise, suspense, thrills... I can't wait for more of the chronicles. ;)

* Erm, as usual, I googled for the images. ;)

No comments: