CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lovey dovey!

How cute is this template?? Hehehe... Like my entry title, I'm feeling lovey dovey these days, as I get closer to my wedding date. Haha! So, why not change my blog's template to the way I'm feeling these days? ;)

I can hardly believe it that I'm getting married in less than a month... Yikes! Hehehe... I need to get a move on with my wedding invitation cards. Up-to-date, only office mates and few friends have received them. Collecting addresses of others, so I can get my cards posted out by end of next week. :)
Preview to my wedding dress, off-white base with green beads... Like there's much to see! Haha! ;) I snapped a photo of the dress using my mobile phone camera, before trying it on during my fitting session over a week ago (last Saturday, to be exact). Hence, the rather blurry photo. :) I absolutely love the dress. It's actually pretty simple, some might say. But, I just adore it. :)

* So much more cute templates at http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ :D

No comments: