CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Argh! Battery ran out!

The semis yesterday was great! My friend and I got to the stadium quite late due to heavy traffic, etc (halfway thru the 2nd set), but we still managed to enjoy the game. The 3-set game was won by N. Davydenko from Russia against R. Soderling from Sweden. Both players had their own style and of course, fan-base. Hehehe... My friend and I just supported both! ;) Again, thanks a bunch, kak Zen for the tix! :D

The only thing that annoyed me during the match was that my camera battery ran out! Hish! I was so absorbed in the match that I didn't realize that I hadn't turned off my camera for quite some time while the match was going. Huhu... The couple of photos below were the only decent shots I got of the players before my camera went out. :p

Davydenko

Soderling

Oh, the finals today was played between Davydenko and Verdasco. It seems that Davydenko has won the game in 2 sets. :)

Went to my friends' houses today... 1 to see her newborn baby, and another house just for visiting during this festive month of Syawal. Oh, in between that, attended a friend's wedding too. She looked absolutely gorgeous. :) Congrats, Nadya, on the wedding!

No comments: