CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

First

It's arrived... and it's absolutely gorgeous! :) My first cabochon ring has arrived today. Yay!

Head over to Stephanie's blogshop for all sorts of handmade wonders (stephaniefong.blogspot.com). Her accessories are beautiful, and she's lovely to deal with. :D

I wore the ring to my friend's open house earlier tonight. Well, it definitely got some attention. Hehehe... Hope Stephanie will come out with more rings such as these. Unlucky for me, she had quite a collection before this, but I'm a little too late...all sold! Oh, my friend is also starting to get into Stephanie's items... She says they're all so nicely made. Classy and elegant. :)

Feeling a little impatient / excited right now... Just found out that a few of the items I ordered last week have been posted today...so, will probably get my hands on them tomorrow (or Wednesday)! Yay again! :D

No comments: