CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Difficulties

It's been a pretty full day at the office today...really tired. Something pissed me off quite badly today. The last straw was that someone misunderstood what happened, and I just don't know how else to explain to her. I told her that didn't say anything like what this one guy said to her, but she doesn't seem to want to believe me...

Why did the guy have to say such things to her, when I didn't say anything like what he said I did. Maybe he just wanted to joke around with her, but in the end, she must've misunderstood the meaning and thought I meant to cause her losing the spot. Argh! It really pisses me off, when I'm the one who's supposed to be irritated with things... The things that she said hurt my feelings, and she wouldn't really listen to things I was telling her. :( Does she think only she has feelings?? I'm also a victim here, ok?? Why can't she understand?? I can understand her anger / distress, but why can't she understand mine??

I just hope tomorrow things will be well... Office drama is really something I don't want to have. Things are tough enough right now... I just want to get on with my work, do well / wonderful at it, and produce good / great results. There's so much to learn, and I wouldn't want itsy teeny weeny tiny things getting in the way... I learnt to survive during my early teenage years, and God-willing, I will survive thru my hardships... Everything has a reason for happening, and I believe that God will not help those who do not help themselves.

Ok, for now, I'd better get off to bed. Work awaits in the morning... :p

No comments: