CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tennis

For the 1st time in my life, I watched an international tennis match live, all thanks to my boss! Hehehe... She got a few premium tickets for last night's quarter-finals (at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil). Me having nothing planned last night, I went with her and a colleague of mine. :) Oh, it's an ATP World Tour series - PROTON Malaysian Open 2009.

The match was between F. Verdasco from Spain and R. Gasquet from France. It was a really, really good match. Loved every moment of the match. It was a definite plus point as both players were good looking and really nice to watch! ;) Anyhow, a few photos from last night (Verdaso wearing the orange shirt, Gasquet in white)...


My boss is unable to go watch today's semi-finals match. Thus, lucky me, I got her 2 premium tickets! :D Yay! Thanks, Kak Zen! Can't wait to go... The match is at 2.30pm.

At the moment I'm waiting for my friend to get here, and we'll be going off to Bukit Jalil together. I wonder whose match I'll be watching... Davydenko vs. Soderling or Verdasco vs. Gonzalez?? Regardless, I'm sure any match would be great to watch. :)

Oh, 1 more thing, I'm actually in one of the photos on the website (accidentally :p), behind Verdasco and the little boy taking a pic with him (http://www.malaysianopentennis.com/news_030.html). Just to show how good the seats we got last night (and for afterwards... hehehe)...

No comments: