CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Quality Time

On Sunday, I spent time with my sister. Yay! It's been such a long time since we've gone out together, just us two sisters. The last time was over a year ago... before she was bed-rested for 2 mths and gave birth to the triplets. So, it was really nice to spend quality time with her. The triplets are left at my kampung (Lunas, Kedah) for the week, so they could spend some time with my parents. :)

About our Sunday outing, we only meant to go to the optometrist, to make a pair of glasses for my sister, and do some groceries shopping. However, we ended up (window-)shopping and chatting from morning till late afternoon. ;)

I managed to buy some nice items, too... items that I've been wanting to buy for some time. They are...

Ready-made window curtains. They were sold at a pretty low price, the pair costing me only RM 70. I couldn't help but to buy them! :p (well, the curtains in my room really needed to be changed, anyways. Hehe). I like simple designs. Since my room is already quite a mess and filled with this and that, I thought a simple, light checkered curtain would suit it nicely.

A couple of cotton prints, for my next handmade project... My sister likes the one on the left most, with the yummy strawberries...

Also bought some other items (zippers, tiny ready-made flower ribbons, bright colored ribbons, soft foam, etc) before the Hari Raya break, for my upcoming handmade projects. We'll see later what I'll make from them, ya. :)

I'm currently waiting for my orders / reservations for some really, really nice DIY stuff to arrive, most probably next week. Ordered them over a few Malaysian-based blogshops. Can't wait!

No comments: