CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Anyeonghasaeyo! Ohaiyo gozaimasu! Just got in the office less than 10 mins ago. I think I'm really starting to get the hang of blogging! Haha..

It's like sharing about me and my interests with the world, without getting too personal; an online not-too-detailed-diary sort of thing. ;) Few of my friends have been asking me to start a blog, but I've always had excuses to procrastinate...but now, here I am...typing away. :)

Oh, currently listening to Maroon 5's "Wake Up Call". It's quite upbeat and has a catchy tune, which is good to listen to in the morning to get me hyped up. That reminds me, a friend just returned to me my Rain's "It's Raining" CD and I just found where I left my FTTS 4th album CD last nite, somewhere deep down in my storage box under my bed. Both Rain & FTTS (Fly To The Sky) r Korean artists - solo artist & R&B Duo, respectively.

Ok, the bell's coming on in a couple of mins... Gotta get going for the morning Taisho. :)

No comments: