CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Diarrhea...

I'm at home sick today... huhuh... a mild case of diarrhea ("frequent loose or liquid bowel movements", quoted from Wikipedia). Just came back from the clinic. Doctor said it's nothing serious, just that something I ate yesterday may not have agreed with my tummy. Hmm, need to drink more water and avoid spicy/sour food.

The nice doctor gave me Hyomide for my tummy ache, to be taken 3 times daily after meals, two tablets each time. Another one is Biocarbon, which is 0.250 g of activated charcoal. It's supposed to help me overcome gas (perut masuk angin daa). :) The third and last medicine is small, round white tablets that I didn't catch the name of it. Really hope I'll be ok soon... Doctor warned me of tiredness and restlessness. Huhuhu... Gonna go and take a nap (didn't get to sleep too well last nite and this morning).

No comments: