CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oooopss! Before I go to bed, I love Korean boy band Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK) / Tohoshinki (THSK) - also shortly known as TVfXQ or TVXQ!!! Yay!!! ;) Just remembered to mention it at the moment coz I'm listening to their Japanese song "Love In The Ice" right now. Such a lovely ballad...

I've included the translated lyrics to my post here (credit goes to dbskarchives). I was tearful when I watched their performance of this song at Japan's Soul Power Concert last year (watched online at Veoh.com). Just an opinion, I have to admit that I prefer their Japanese ballads compared to their Korean ballads. Hmm...


"LOVE IN THE ICE" by Tohoshinki

It’s not your fault those hands are freezing
Borne from those childish days, you carry the scars
Are you afraid to love someone?
You pretend not to see the other side of the words

Like ice, the embraced heart slowly starts to thaw

* For anyone to be loved by someone,
Makes life in this world shine
If it was me, I’d make your heart warm once more
With eternal tenderness

Even if fate’s mischief pains the heart
On the other side of those tears,
A single ray of light will swoop down into the darkness
We know

As strong as the feeling of suffering, we can feel people’s warmth

Everyone is searching for a place
That can heal their sadness and loneliness
So… for you, that place is here
Don’t be afraid, don’t hesitate anymore, because I’ll protect you

My heart is pained
Because this love is so beautiful, don’t be afraid
Even if it’s just momentarily, I’ll let you know my love
This time is beautiful, you know… let you know my love

* Repeat

Credits: dbskarchives and lunatunalover @ lJ

This year, their lovely ballad "Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara" (As We Kissed Goodbye) definitely tugs at my heart... Aaaaahhhh...

Ok, definitely have to go to bed now. Gotta work tomorrow. ;)

Annyongee choomoo seyo! Oyasuminasai! (Good nite in Korean and Japanese, respectively)

No comments: